Dannii Minogue ends business partnership
Los Angeles: Singer Danii Minogue has ended her business partnership with Tabitha Somerset Webb, co-founder of their fashion label Project D.
Minogue and Webb started their fashion line in 2010. However, Minogue has some other plans in the fashion industry for herself, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Dannii and Tabitha won`t be collaborating on any Project D collections past 2013. However, Dannii still has big plans to be involved in the fashion and style industry, and is considering a number of options for the Project D brand moving forward," Minogue`s spokesperson said.
But Webb has not ruled out the idea of collaborating with Minogue in future.
"It is not moving forward at the moment, but that`s not to say it won`t do in the future," Drapers magazine quoted Webb as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles