Danny Cipriani discharged from hospital
London: Model Kelly Brook`s beau Danny Cipriani has been discharged from hospital after he was admitted following an accident.
The 25-year-old was rushed to hospital after he was hit by a double-decker bus while crossing the road April 24. He was seen leaving the hospital on crutches, reports thesun.co.uk.
Cipriani seemed to be in a pleasant mood when he mentioned about his condition through a tweet.
He wrote: "My ribs are a bit sore. Feel like I`ve been hit by a bus. Out of hospital now. Thank you for all the well wishes, means a lot."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated