Danny Cipriani lucky to be alive
London: Model Kelly Brook`s beau Danny Cipriani, who is recovering from a recent bus accident, says he is very lucky to be alive.
Cipriani, 25, was hit by a double decker bus while he was crossing a road here. However, the footballer managed a narrow escape. He has now been discharged from the hospital.
"I can’t believe I’m not dead. I’m very lucky. It’s just beginning to dawn on me this nearly had a different outcome entirely," thesun.co.uk quoted Cipriani as saying.
Cipriani says Brook is thankful that things did not get worse.
"Kelly was worried, but she’s just glad it wasn’t worse," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ