Danny Cipriani lucky to be alive
London: Model Kelly Brook`s beau Danny Cipriani, who is recovering from a recent bus accident, says he is very lucky to be alive.
Cipriani, 25, was hit by a double decker bus while he was crossing a road here. However, the footballer managed a narrow escape. He has now been discharged from the hospital.
"I can’t believe I’m not dead. I’m very lucky. It’s just beginning to dawn on me this nearly had a different outcome entirely," thesun.co.uk quoted Cipriani as saying.
Cipriani says Brook is thankful that things did not get worse.
"Kelly was worried, but she’s just glad it wasn’t worse," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!