Danny Cipriani lucky to be alive
London: Model Kelly Brook`s beau Danny Cipriani, who is recovering from a recent bus accident, says he is very lucky to be alive.
Cipriani, 25, was hit by a double decker bus while he was crossing a road here. However, the footballer managed a narrow escape. He has now been discharged from the hospital.
"I can’t believe I’m not dead. I’m very lucky. It’s just beginning to dawn on me this nearly had a different outcome entirely," thesun.co.uk quoted Cipriani as saying.
Cipriani says Brook is thankful that things did not get worse.
"Kelly was worried, but she’s just glad it wasn’t worse," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show