Daughter`s heroin overdose was a terrible lesson: Jon Bon Jovi
London: Rocker Jon Bon Jovi has revealed that it was a worst moment for him when his daughter confessed that she had survived a heroin overdose.
The `Always` hitmaker said it could have been a lot worse after Stephanie, 19, was found unconscious at her New York college last year, reported Sun online.
"It was a terrible tragic lesson, but I thank God every day because she is whole," he said.
Stephanie recovered at the 51-year-old singer`s home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!