Daughter`s heroin overdose was a terrible lesson: Jon Bon Jovi
London: Rocker Jon Bon Jovi has revealed that it was a worst moment for him when his daughter confessed that she had survived a heroin overdose.
The `Always` hitmaker said it could have been a lot worse after Stephanie, 19, was found unconscious at her New York college last year, reported Sun online.
"It was a terrible tragic lesson, but I thank God every day because she is whole," he said.
Stephanie recovered at the 51-year-old singer`s home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'