David Arquette in talks to buy strip club
Los Angeles: Actor David Arquette is reportedly in talks to buy an infamous strip club in Los Angeles.
The 42-year-old `Scream` star has previously branched out in the entertainment industry as a partner in Beacher`s Madhouse, a nightspot in the city run by comedian Jeff Beacher which opened in 2011, reported a website.
He is also said to own shares in nightclubs Hooray Henry`s and Bootsy Bellows.
Now, Arquette is in negotiations to buy the famed Crazy Girls strip club on Sunset Boulevard.
Arquette and his partners are said to have offered USD 1.6 million for the business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch