David Arquette in talks to buy strip club
Los Angeles: Actor David Arquette is reportedly in talks to buy an infamous strip club in Los Angeles.
The 42-year-old `Scream` star has previously branched out in the entertainment industry as a partner in Beacher`s Madhouse, a nightspot in the city run by comedian Jeff Beacher which opened in 2011, reported a website.
He is also said to own shares in nightclubs Hooray Henry`s and Bootsy Bellows.
Now, Arquette is in negotiations to buy the famed Crazy Girls strip club on Sunset Boulevard.
Arquette and his partners are said to have offered USD 1.6 million for the business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside