David Arquette not buying strip club
Los Angeles: Actor David Arquette has dismissed reports that he was in talks to purchase an infamous strip club here.
Reports suggested that the `Scream star` was in negotiations to buy the Crazy Girls venue near Sunset Boulevard.
However, in an appearance on a late night talk show `Watch What Happens Live`, Arquette clarified the rumours, saying, "No, no, not yet. I wanna do a burlesque thing. But I don`t know who leaked that stuff... In Hollywood... Everybody talks and then they get everything wrong."
Arquette, 42, previously branched out in the entertainment industry as a partner in Beacher`s Madhouse, a vaudeville-inspired nightspot in the city run by comedian Jeff Beacher, and he also co-owns nightclub Bootsy Bellows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lupita Nyong'o to make NYC stage debut with 'Eclipsed' Off-Broadway
- Guru-shishya tradition transcends through generations: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ben Affleck's nanny 'all smiles' after dating allegations
- Family fighting to keep Kurt Cobain's death-scene snaps private urge
- Melissa McCarthy unveils her debut clothing line