David Beckham against tattoos when it comes to kids
London: Former soccer ace David Beckham, who has more than 30 tattoos on his body, has asked his sons not to have inkings.
The 38-year-old retired footballer said it will be impossible to stop his sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, eight, from getting inked when they will get old, reported Contactmusic.
"They`ve already said they`re having tattoos done. And I said, `Well, be different, don`t have any tattoos.` And they said, `No, we`re going to have one. We`re going to have, `Mum and Dad.` So I can`t really say no to that," he said.
The hunk also said his two-year-old daughter Harper is following in the footsteps of her mother, Victoria, 39, as she is becoming more opinionated about fashion and even chooses her own outfits.
"She gets her outfit ready the night before, then she gets up in the morning and changes her mind. I`m trying to pick out outfits and anything which I pick out she puts back in."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for action sequences was intense, says director SS Rajamouli on 'Baahubali'
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now