David Beckham against tattoos when it comes to kids
London: Former soccer ace David Beckham, who has more than 30 tattoos on his body, has asked his sons not to have inkings.
The 38-year-old retired footballer said it will be impossible to stop his sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, eight, from getting inked when they will get old, reported Contactmusic.
"They`ve already said they`re having tattoos done. And I said, `Well, be different, don`t have any tattoos.` And they said, `No, we`re going to have one. We`re going to have, `Mum and Dad.` So I can`t really say no to that," he said.
The hunk also said his two-year-old daughter Harper is following in the footsteps of her mother, Victoria, 39, as she is becoming more opinionated about fashion and even chooses her own outfits.
"She gets her outfit ready the night before, then she gets up in the morning and changes her mind. I`m trying to pick out outfits and anything which I pick out she puts back in."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT