David Beckham poses topless for photoshoot
Los Angeles: Former football star David Beckham went topless for a photoshoot.
The 39-year-old former England football captain was pictured striking a pose for H&M campaign, in which his heavily inked body and torso were on show, reported a magazine.
"Sneak peek! On set of the #BeckhamForHMcampaign shoot," the Swedish clothing company captioned their black-and-white Instagram picture of Beckham.
"These new pieces for my Bodywear range at H&M have a real energy about them," said Beckham of his latest venture.
"I genuinely enjoy the creative process with H&M and we have had fun this time playing with colour and texture. I hope people like them as much as I do," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion