David Beckham wants children to have a normal life
London: Soccer star David Beckham says he wants his four children to have a perfectly normal life.
The 37-year-old, who raises three boys and one daughter with fashion designer wife Victoria Beckham, also said it is difficult for him to stay away from family when he is playing, reported Digital Spy.
"My eldest now is at the age where he wants to do things and he wants to go places and you have to hold him back, or we have to hold him back. You have to explain it to him that there are certain things that he can`t do. But to be honest, with our children, we let them do 99 per cent of the things they want to do because we want them to lead a normal life," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Jacqueline Fernandez at the launch of two Aéropostale stores in Mumbai! Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'