David Beckham wants normal life for children
London: British soccer star David Beckham and his wife Victoria want their children to lead a normal life away from glitz and glamour.
He wants his eldest son Brooklyn, 14 and his siblings - Romeo, 10, Cruz, 7, and 1-year-old Harper, to be independent.
"My eldest now is at the age where he wants to do things and he wants to go places and you have to hold him back, or we have to hold him back," digitalspy.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"You have to explain it to him that there are certain things that he can`t do. But to be honest, with our children, we let them do 99 percent of the things they want to do because we want them to lead a normal life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!