David Beckham wants normal life for children
London: British soccer star David Beckham and his wife Victoria want their children to lead a normal life away from glitz and glamour.
He wants his eldest son Brooklyn, 14 and his siblings - Romeo, 10, Cruz, 7, and 1-year-old Harper, to be independent.
"My eldest now is at the age where he wants to do things and he wants to go places and you have to hold him back, or we have to hold him back," digitalspy.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"You have to explain it to him that there are certain things that he can`t do. But to be honest, with our children, we let them do 99 percent of the things they want to do because we want them to lead a normal life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?