David Hasselhoff buys new USD 1.95 million mansion
Los Angeles: Former `Baywatch` star David Hasselhoff has purchased a USD 1.95 million mansion.
The actor purchased the 5,767 square-foot Mediterranean home in Calabasas, California - where a host of stars including Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears also reside, reported TMZ.
Hasselhoff`s new abode comes complete with five bedrooms and six bathrooms and is situated in a small gated community decorated with several palm trees.
The 60-year-old star, who has been spotted watching the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team with his girlfriend Hayley Roberts on several occasions, would also be able to get some practice in at shooting hoops on the home`s own basketball court.
Hasselhoff`s latest purchase comes after he sold another Californian mansion in Encino, San Fernando Valley, for USD 3.5 million earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'