David Hasselhoff selling California home?
London: ‘Baywatch’ star David Hasselhoff, who seems to be settling down with British girlfriend Hayley Roberts, has reportedly put his Californian pad on the market.
The 60-year-old actor, who has recently been splitting his time between LA and the UK as things get more serious with his girlfriend, put in offers on properties in the Cotswolds earlier this year as he is set to make his move to the UK permanently, reported Daily Mail.
Hasselhoff`s 1.5 acre mansion, which he has owned since 1996, is situated in the hills of Encino, just 30 miles from Malibu where the hit 1990s lifeguard series was filmed.
The plush pad, which has been put on the market for USD 3.8m, is on a Colonial style estate which boasts an impressive array of `Hoff` style features.
Not only does the 1988-built mansion feature a spa, swimming pool, tennis court, guesthouses and five bedrooms, but it also has an indoor pub, built in by the actor.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film festivals look down upon 'massy' films: Farah Khan
- Sawan Kumar plans legal action against makers of new 'Souten'
- I would get tongue-tied if I had to style Amitabh Bachchan: Pria Kataria
- Spirituality: Pray to lord Shani dev for protecting you against all odds!
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!