David Hasselhoff wants to meet god
Los Angeles: Actor David Hasselhoff says he wants to meet god and ask many questions from him.
The 60-year-old wants to ask question on peace and violence.
"I would like to meet god to ask him - `What`s really going on here? What is the point of all this violence? Why can`t we get along?" dailystar.co.uk quoted Hasselhoff as saying.
"I`d come back home and say, `I had a dinner with god and I`m going to tell you what`s happening` and try to make a difference. I think we`re put on this earth to be happy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!