David Hasselhoff wants to meet god
Los Angeles: Actor David Hasselhoff says he wants to meet god and ask many questions from him.
The 60-year-old wants to ask question on peace and violence.
"I would like to meet god to ask him - `What`s really going on here? What is the point of all this violence? Why can`t we get along?" dailystar.co.uk quoted Hasselhoff as saying.
"I`d come back home and say, `I had a dinner with god and I`m going to tell you what`s happening` and try to make a difference. I think we`re put on this earth to be happy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud