David Hasselhoff wants to meet god
Los Angeles: Actor David Hasselhoff says he wants to meet god and ask many questions from him.
The 60-year-old wants to ask question on peace and violence.
"I would like to meet god to ask him - `What`s really going on here? What is the point of all this violence? Why can`t we get along?" dailystar.co.uk quoted Hasselhoff as saying.
"I`d come back home and say, `I had a dinner with god and I`m going to tell you what`s happening` and try to make a difference. I think we`re put on this earth to be happy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'