David, Victoria Beckham hire Buckingham Palace worker
London: Former Soccer star David Beckham and his designer wife Victoria have reportedly hired a former Buckingham Palace worker as their new housekeeper.
The superstar couple have recruited the male from the British royal household to help with the general running of their 40 million pounds home, suggest reports.
"They needed a new housekeeper and, hands down, he was the best applicant. His CV was pretty impressive and, obviously, having a former Buckingham Palace member of staff is quite a boon," a source said.
"Victoria is delighted, and he is fitting in really well with the family."
David and Victoria have also given the former footman`s salary a significant boost from his previous 15,000 pounds pay cheque.
Besides general tidying, cleaning, ironing and dusting, it is said the new employee will also lend a hand with walking and grooming the dogs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles