David Zayas set to star as gangster in 'Gotham'
Washington: David Zayas is all set to play mobster in Fox's upcoming drama series Gotham.
The 51-year-old former New York police officer, who started his acting career in 1992, will play the feared character mob chief, Salvatore Maroni, in the Batman prequel drama show, suggest reports.
Zayas is best known for his role of homicide lieutenant, Angel Batista, in 'Dexter.'
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!