David Zayas set to star as gangster in 'Gotham'
Washington: David Zayas is all set to play mobster in Fox's upcoming drama series Gotham.
The 51-year-old former New York police officer, who started his acting career in 1992, will play the feared character mob chief, Salvatore Maroni, in the Batman prequel drama show, suggest reports.
Zayas is best known for his role of homicide lieutenant, Angel Batista, in 'Dexter.'
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians