Death threats scared Nicole Scherzinger
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she received death threats when she was a judge on the US reality show ‘The X Factor’ in 2011 and it scared her.
"It breaks my heart. I was very emotional last year. I had death threats on `The X Factor` USA," mirror.co.uk quoted her as saying. "I didn`t know that people could conjure up such thoughts - so hateful."
The 34-year-old was so scared that she refused to leave her room.
"It kind of ruined me and I told them I didn`t wanna leave my room," she said.
The singer is currently seen as a judge on the Britain version of ‘The X Factor’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Yoga helps me achieve positive outlook in life: Jacqueline Fernandez
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study