Debra Messing sheds 20 pounds
London: `Along Came Polly` star Debra Messing says she feels great after shedding 20 pounds and attributes it to a healthy lifestyle.
The 45-year-old actress, who split from actor Daniel Zelman in 2012, after 10 years of marriage, said making big changes in her lifestyle has helped her in losing weight, reportedly.
"About two to three years ago, I made a very, very big change to the way I approach nutrition. I think it made a big difference in how I look or at least how I`m perceived to look," Debra said.
The former `Will and Grace` star said that though she did not mean to lose so much weight, she is very happy with her figure.
"I lost like 20 pounds. It wasn`t my intention, that wasn`t why I made the change. I made the change because I was just tired all the time. For a long time, I just accepted that was the plight of a working, single mother. You`re juggling everyday," said the actress, who has a 10-year-old son with Zelman.
The actress said she drinks homemade green vegetable juices every morning, which helps her stick to her diet for the rest of the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to walk for Gaurav Gupta at LFW W/F 2015
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing