Delevingne to reunite with Michelle Rodriguez
Los Angeles: British super model Cara Delevingne is set to reunite with actress Michelle Rodriguez this weekend at her sister Poppy`s second wedding celebration in Marrakesh, Morocco.
Delevingne, who sparked rumours she had split from the “Fast and the Furious” actress when she attended Poppy`s wedding to James Cook in London alone last Friday, is reportedly bringing the brunette beauty as her date to the couple`s second celebration, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It`s galling that everyone keeps saying that Cara and Michelle have split, they`ve very much together. Michelle is definitely coming and heaps of others too, it`s going to be stunning," an insider was quoted as saying.
Sources previously suggested Cara, 21, had dumped Michelle, 35, because of their busy schedules.
The couple started dating in January, but Michelle previously insisted their romance wasn`t serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks