Demi Lovato asks fans to reply hate tweets with love after being called `fatty`
Washington: Demi Lovato recently reverted back with a response on Twitter after someone called her "fatty" on the social networking site, where she encouraged her followers to fight back at bullies with love.
The "Skyscraper" singer tweeted that no one has to like her because she loves them and everyone was equal, everyone had a soul and everyone deserved to be loved,reportedly.
The 21-year-old further tweeted that one doesn`t had to reply with hate for every hate tweet but with love and positivity, and asked her followers to try love instead of combat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!