Demi Lovato falls out with Selena Gomez?
Los Angeles: Pop star Demi Lovato has reportedly fallen out with singer Selena Gomez again. She not just unfollowed the `Come and get it` hitmaker but posted a cryptic angry tweet against her.
Lovato, who previously admitted her long-time friendship with Gomez has been strained in the past, sent the rumour mills into overdrive when she stopped following the latter on Twitter Wednesday, suggest reports.
The 21-year-old singer wrote: "Swimming away from the bullsh*t bye b***h (sic)." but the post has since been deleted.
The duo, who have both sought treatment in rehab in the past, have been friends since they starred in “Barney & Friends” as children.
A source also told a gossip website:"Demi doesn`t need any extra drama, she`s learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is to much of a headache.”
"The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is p***ed. She is sick of Selena`s boy-who-cried-wolf mentality,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles