Demi Lovato lauds Kesha for checking into rehab
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Demi Lovato has lauded Kesha for seeking rehab to overcome her eating disorder.
The 21-year-old `Heart Attack` hitmaker, who herself battled drug addiction in the past, thinks Kesha, 26, did the right thing by checking into rehab, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Yeah, I wish her the absolute best and I think she is doing a really great thing for herself. It`s really great when you take time out of a schedule that everybody wants you," Lovato said at an event.
Lovato, who checked herself into rehab in 2010, also said, "When I took that experience, I needed it to live. It taught me a lot and it helped me a ton.
"I wish her the absolute best. She`s a really sweet girl and she`s going to be fine," Lovato added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC