Demi Lovato not furious with Joe Jonas
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says she is not furious with Joe Jonas for revealing that he smoked weed after getting encouragement from her and Miley Cyrus.
Joe, 24, who opened up about drugs, losing virginity and his love life in a piece, had admitted that he first smoked weed after Cyrus and Lovato kept saying, "Try it, try it", reported Aceshowbiz.
"Well, first I was like, `We need to talk,` and then we talked and I was fine. I was like, `Look, I`m not mad at you but you need to choose your words more carefully next time`," Lovato said.
"They`re my brothers, I love them so much. Joe and I argue like brother and sister and (he`s) always going to be in my life. He meant no harm and he`s never had a chance to tell his side of the story so I`m proud of him," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as Aarfa – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama