Demi Lovato`s father no more
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato`s father Patrick Lovato has passed away. It is said that he was battling cancer.
The news was revealed by the singer`s sister Dallas when she took to Twitter and posted: "Rest in peace daddy I love you," reports contactmusic.com.
Demi`s parents divorced in 1994 and she has been estranged from her dad since 2007.
After news of Patrick`s death broke, Demi`s mother Dianna, published a picture of him with the singer and her sister on her Twitter page, adding: "Thank you all for the outpouring of love and prayers. You all are amazing!"
Demi was reportedly due to attend a photoshoot with her fellow US reality show "The X Factor" judges but pulled out of the event.
The show`s host, Mario Lopez, revealed her absence by posting a picture of the remaining judges on his Twitter page.
He tweeted: "With my `The X Factor` USA team! Missing Demi Lovato today."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP