Demi Lovato thanks fans for support after father`s death
Los Angeles: Demi Lovato has reached out to her fans and friends to thank them for their support after her father`s death.
"I feel so humbled to have had so much support from my fans, friends, family and complete strangers.. God bless you all, thank you so much," Lovato wrote on Twitter.
Lovato`s parents divorced in 1994. She and her father had a rocky relationship since 2007 before he passed away over the weekend after reportedly losing battle against cancer.
The 20-year-old singer missed out a scheduled photoshoot for `The X Factor` after the news broke out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Nawazuddin Siddiqui at Ajmer Sharif
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’