Demi Moore `seeking help from astrologer`
New York: Demi Moore is reportedly seeking spiritual guidance from an astrologer to plan her future and to help deal with her ongoing divorce tussle with Ashton Kutcher.
A source told the New York Post that the 50-year-old star is in touch with Paddi Moore, the Tulum, Mexico-based astrologer and counselor who specializes in metaphysics and spiritual sciences, the New York Post reported.
The source added that the astrologer is helping her clear the negative energy out of her life.
The insider revealed that Demi has been focusing on strengthening her interpersonal relationships and trying to cleanse her karma of all the nastiness of the past.
The source explained that she is using the guidance not only to navigate her messy marriage split, but her relationships with her daughters by ex-husband Bruce Willis: Rumer, Scout and Tallulah.
The `Ghost` star has told her close ones that that her sessions with the astrologer have been life-changing and they`re helping her keep her demons in check.
The source added that Paddi is using a technique to help Demi create "a map of her past and her future".
Demi is not new to spiritual practices as she was recently seen getting certified as a Kundalini yoga instructor with her boyfriend Will Hannigan, and she and Kutcher were active in kabbalah during their marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her
- Steven Spielberg grosses 34 million USD from his Mailbu mini-compound