Depp, latest victim of online death hoaxers
Los Angeles: Hollywood heartthrob Johnny Depp has become the latest celebrity to be targeted by an online death hoax.
Several internet pranksters alleged Depp had died in a car crash, while other online reports claim the actor was found dead at his French home.
Messages mourning the star picked up speed as they were spread on Twitter.com, but GossipCop.com reveals the actor is "well".
The report is the latest in a series of online hoaxes - Zach Braff, George Clooney, Twilight writer Stephenie Meyer, Jeff Goldblum, and Taylor Lautner have all been victims of false death reports in the last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'