Dia Mirza to create eco awareness among children
Mumbai: Actress-producer Dia Mirza will attend the Kids for Tigers camp initiative, to be held during the coming weekend in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
Dia is associated with the `Leave Me Alone` campaign, an initiative by Sanctuary Asia & Save the Tiger.
The camp, which is especially for children, is planned to spread consciousness about the environment in a practical and fun way, said a statement.
Dia believes that it is important to educate the young generation as the future of the environment depends on them.
She will meet the children, followed by a meet with Praveen Pardeshi, principal secretary of revenue and forests department along with the forest staff at the forested border between Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
Thereafter, Dia will be part of a programme for women forest guards at Nagpur women`s boutique, extending her support and motivating them in their effort towards saving the environment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release