Dianna Agron learns from De Niro, Pfeiffer
Los Angeles: `Glee` actress Dianna Agron says that she learnt to make "smart choices" in her career from her A-list co-stars Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer.
The 27-year-old stars alongside the screen legends in `The Family`.
"I feel like a lot of people want to work back-to-back-to-back for fear that it`s going to go away and I think that if I`m to try and honour what I`ve seen from Michelle and Rob do, it`s to make smart choices and make things that you really believe in.
“Because that`s when you`re having the most fun, and if you try and force it, you`re probably only going to like half of your work,” contactmusic.com quoted Agron as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say