Dianna Agron learns from De Niro, Pfeiffer
Los Angeles: `Glee` actress Dianna Agron says that she learnt to make "smart choices" in her career from her A-list co-stars Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer.
The 27-year-old stars alongside the screen legends in `The Family`.
"I feel like a lot of people want to work back-to-back-to-back for fear that it`s going to go away and I think that if I`m to try and honour what I`ve seen from Michelle and Rob do, it`s to make smart choices and make things that you really believe in.
“Because that`s when you`re having the most fun, and if you try and force it, you`re probably only going to like half of your work,” contactmusic.com quoted Agron as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Gudi Padwa 2017: Timing, Tithi and Vidhi
- Spiritual retreats may uplift mood, behaviour
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Not just 'Adarsh Bhartiya Nari', Sita was a warrior, says Amish Tripathi