Didn`t have knowledge about cricket before Shane Warne, says Elizabeth Hurley
London: Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley accepts that she did not know anything about cricket before she met her cricketer fiance Shane Warne.
The 48-year-old actress said that her knowledge of the sport was limited to the kind of clothes the players wear, reported Contactmusic.
"All I knew was that they wore white. Now, of course, I know a bit more, including the fact they didn`t always wear white," said Hurley.
However, Warne is happy that Hurley is taking interest in the sports.
"Elizabeth`s knowledge of cricket has come a long way over the last few years. It means a lot to me that she has taken the time to understand the game and I think I`ve converted to being a fan...," Warne said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey