Didn`t refuse `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes: Kareena
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor has shot down the reports that she refused to do Tigmanshu Dhulia`s `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes in the film.
"I will do the films whose subject will interest me and it has nothing to do with bold or not bold," Kareena said here on the sets of the TV show `Kaun Banega Crorepati`.
"There are no limitations after my marriage, it`s all in your minds," added the actress who got married to actor Saif Ali Khan last year.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut, and Dhulia`s film will trace her evolution from a `nautch` girl into a strong political figure of Sardhana princely state.
Meanwhile, Kareena is busy promoting her next `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, slated to release Nov 22. Directed by Punit Malhotra, it features Imran Khan with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show