Didn`t refuse `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes: Kareena
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor has shot down the reports that she refused to do Tigmanshu Dhulia`s `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes in the film.
"I will do the films whose subject will interest me and it has nothing to do with bold or not bold," Kareena said here on the sets of the TV show `Kaun Banega Crorepati`.
"There are no limitations after my marriage, it`s all in your minds," added the actress who got married to actor Saif Ali Khan last year.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut, and Dhulia`s film will trace her evolution from a `nautch` girl into a strong political figure of Sardhana princely state.
Meanwhile, Kareena is busy promoting her next `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, slated to release Nov 22. Directed by Punit Malhotra, it features Imran Khan with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!