Didn`t refuse `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes: Kareena
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor has shot down the reports that she refused to do Tigmanshu Dhulia`s `Begum Samru` due to bold scenes in the film.
"I will do the films whose subject will interest me and it has nothing to do with bold or not bold," Kareena said here on the sets of the TV show `Kaun Banega Crorepati`.
"There are no limitations after my marriage, it`s all in your minds," added the actress who got married to actor Saif Ali Khan last year.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut, and Dhulia`s film will trace her evolution from a `nautch` girl into a strong political figure of Sardhana princely state.
Meanwhile, Kareena is busy promoting her next `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, slated to release Nov 22. Directed by Punit Malhotra, it features Imran Khan with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Bollywood 2016: New jodies that set the silverscreen on fire this year
- Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough set to throw grand reception—Details inside!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is