Dina Lohan asked to do community service
New York: Actress Lindsay Lohan`s mother Dina Lohan, who was caught in a case of over speeding and drunken driving in September, has been reportedly referred to do community service.
It is said that volunteering for the community service could help Dina, 51, in her alleged drunken-driving case, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was arrested in September for driving her car at 77 mph in a 55 mph zone and for being under the influence of alcohol here.
Dina`s attorney presented a report Friday that shows that she was free of any alcohol or substance issues, although the judge has ordered an independent treatment evaluation ahead of her next court appearance Jan 7.
Her lawyer Mark Heller recently blamed photographers for the driving incident. She was arrested after it but was soon released.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated