Dina Lohan asked to do community service
New York: Actress Lindsay Lohan`s mother Dina Lohan, who was caught in a case of over speeding and drunken driving in September, has been reportedly referred to do community service.
It is said that volunteering for the community service could help Dina, 51, in her alleged drunken-driving case, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was arrested in September for driving her car at 77 mph in a 55 mph zone and for being under the influence of alcohol here.
Dina`s attorney presented a report Friday that shows that she was free of any alcohol or substance issues, although the judge has ordered an independent treatment evaluation ahead of her next court appearance Jan 7.
Her lawyer Mark Heller recently blamed photographers for the driving incident. She was arrested after it but was soon released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles