Diwali 2016: Brighten the festival of lights by sending these WhatsApp messages, SMS to friends, family
Check out Top 10 WhatsApp text messages to send to your loved ones this Diwali!
New Delhi: The brightest festival of India - Diwali - is finally here. The five-day long extravaganza marks the return of Lord Rama, his wife Sita and brother Lakshmana to the kingdom of Ayodhya after fourteen years of exile.
The auspicious day of lights, colours and crackers, signifies the victory of good over evil and brightness over darkness.
The festival of lights is celebrated with great pomp and show across the entire nation.
Here, we bring you best WhatsApp text messages that you can send across to your loved ones on this special day:
- On the festival of lights, wishing you and your family a very happy and blessed Diwali!
- May this Diwali light up new dreams, fresh hopes and fill your days with pleasant surprises... Happy Diwali!
- Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colours and lights of happiness. Happy Deepavali!
- May This Diwali be as bright as ever. Shubh Deepavali!
- May this Diwali bring you the utmost peace and prosperity. Happy Deepavali!
- May the festival of lights add sparkles of joy to your life. Wishing you a happy Diwali!
- On Diwali, I want to send wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and happiness! Wish you a happy Diwali
- On the auspicious day of Diwali, wishing you success, happiness and prosperity... Happy Deepavali!
- Hope the festival of lights enlightens your home with peace and serenity. Happy Diwali!
- May the Divine Light of Diwali spread life peace, prosperity and happiness in your life... Wish u a happy Deepavali!