Does shopping make you cringe? Try motivating tips
Los Angeles: For various reasons, not everyone is fond of shopping. So, it`s time to take tips to make shopping enjoyable - don`t go empty stomach, avoid departmental stores and take a friend along!
A popular international shares shopping tips for those who cringe at the thought of stepping out for shopping:
* Be strategic. Don`t plan on checking out 10 stores in one day. This will tire and annoy you. Instead, pick two or three of your favourite spots.
* Avoid departmental stores: The size of departmental store and its lack of windows can make anyone go crazy.
* Eat snacks: A hungry shopper is never a happy one.
* Take a friend along: A second opinion will be helpful when you are unable to decide which one to buy.
* Look around online first: If you are looking for a specific item, check online first. This will save time. Also, many sites have a feature that checks to see if a specific item online is actually stocked at the nearest store.
* Try shopping during off hours: To avoid crowd, shop during mid-day of week days. Another good time to try is early morning on weekends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative