Dolce & Gabbana opens children`s boutique in London
London: Italian luxury house Dolce & Gabanna have opened a boutique for children in the city.
The luxury fashion house, created by designers Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, have launched the boutique in Sloane Square here.
It`s the brand`s third store to open in the famous street which is also home to Dolce and Gabanna men`s and women`s boutiques, reports femalefiirst.co.uk.
The store sells vintage toys, clothes, bags and shoes for children aged up to 12 years of age, along with furniture.
The first Dolce and Gabanna children`s boutique opened in Milan last year and occupied the space formerly used for the D&G line, which was discontinued in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next