Dolly Parton advises divorcing parents to be considerate
London: `9 to 5` hitmaker Dolly Parton feels couples, who decide getting divorced, should be more considerate and think about their children before taking the big step.
The 68-year-old singer, whose new song `Miss You - Miss Me` from her Blue Smoke album is told from the perspective of a child whose mother and father have split up, said the track was inspired by a family situation, suggest reports.
"I actually had a niece that was going through a divorce. And my little grand-niece, who was part of that whole divorce, was feeling like she didn`t quite understand why there was such problems between her mom and her dad.
"I just think that so many children get caught up in the divorce. And children are made to feel like they`ve done something wrong when two grown people, even when they can`t get along, should be more considerate where the children are concerned," the country music legend said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister