Dolly Parton Glastonbury dog reunited with owner
London: A dog which singer Dolly Parton offered to adopt after it was found at the Glastonbury festival site has been reunited with it`s owners.
The 68-year-old `9 to 5` hitmaker had offered to care for a pooch found at the festival site - where she performed to a crowd of 150,000 last month.
While she is pleased the canine, which workers named after her, has been reunited with its original owners by the Happy Landings Animal Shelter, she says she had been looking forward to having a new pet, reportedly.
"We got a call from the main people with the government and they told us that the true owners did come forward. There was a language barrier; I think they were from another country. They got the dog back so I don`t get to take her home. I was looking forward to it," Parton said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row