Dolly Parton Glastonbury dog reunited with owner
London: A dog which singer Dolly Parton offered to adopt after it was found at the Glastonbury festival site has been reunited with it`s owners.
The 68-year-old `9 to 5` hitmaker had offered to care for a pooch found at the festival site - where she performed to a crowd of 150,000 last month.
While she is pleased the canine, which workers named after her, has been reunited with its original owners by the Happy Landings Animal Shelter, she says she had been looking forward to having a new pet, reportedly.
"We got a call from the main people with the government and they told us that the true owners did come forward. There was a language barrier; I think they were from another country. They got the dog back so I don`t get to take her home. I was looking forward to it," Parton said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'
- Need to promote culture of self-care in India: Lisa Ray
- Isha Koppikar wants biopic on Kiran Bedi, Indira Gandhi
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion