Don`t have time to think about George Clooney: Ex
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar George Clooney`s former girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis says she has moved on from him and is now too busy preparing for her marriage.
The 35-year-old Italian actress-model will be tying knot with surgeon Brian Perri in the same month and place, Clooney would be getting married to lawyer-fiancee Amal Alammuddin, reported Us magazine.
"I am happy for him, but I am thinking only of my happiness. It is the most important day of my life, I don`t have time to think of anyone else," she said, adding that she shared a real connection with Clooney, 53, and does not mind speaking about him.
"That is the wrong impression that many have made and I do not have any problems speaking about him. There is no mystery, no contract, no secrets to hide.
"So many people believe that a relationship with a such a famous person, always in the spotlight, was not possible," she said, when asked if the former couple were together for professional reasons.
"Instead we had a real connection and it ended as all relationships can end," Canalis added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC