Donald Trump calls Clintons’ pals ‘tacky’
London: Donald Trump has labelled friends of Bill and Hillary Clinton as ‘tacky’ for using their daughter Chelsea’s name to sell their property.
Kathleen Hammer and her husband Arthur Seelbinder own the Rhineback estate where Chelsea got married to banker Marc Mezinsky last weekend.
According to The Daily Express, the estate is on the market and, in an advert in a news daily, it made reference to having hosted a “recent celebrity wedding”.
“I’ve seen many tacky things in real estate but never anything so bad,” says the property developer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP