Doubt over Gwyneth Paltrow`s lifestyle expertise
Wellington: Martha Stewart is skeptical whether Gwyneth Paltrow has the credentials to become a lifestyle expert.
The 72-year-old lifestyle and cooking guru has expressed her doubt about whether the 41-year-old American actress has what it takes to become a gift wrapping room and garden trinkets expert, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Stewart also said that she had started the "whole category of lifestyle" and admitted that Paltrow, who recently started the GOOP brand, has potential and seems enthusiastic, but is uncertain whether she can follow in her footsteps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How 'Caitlyn Jenner' was inspired by Monica Lewinsky
- Bihar court files FIR against Amitabh Bachchan, Preity Zinta and Madhuri Dixit for endorsing Maggi noodles
- Courtney Stodden's mom offered to be the next 'porn star'
- Lady Gaga has a 'difficult time' ageing
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics