Doubt over Gwyneth Paltrow`s lifestyle expertise
Wellington: Martha Stewart is skeptical whether Gwyneth Paltrow has the credentials to become a lifestyle expert.
The 72-year-old lifestyle and cooking guru has expressed her doubt about whether the 41-year-old American actress has what it takes to become a gift wrapping room and garden trinkets expert, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Stewart also said that she had started the "whole category of lifestyle" and admitted that Paltrow, who recently started the GOOP brand, has potential and seems enthusiastic, but is uncertain whether she can follow in her footsteps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures