Drake `dropped` by PR firm post magzine cover controversy
Washington: Drake has reportedly been dropped by the firm that was handling his publicity following his dispute with the editors of the magazine, who replaced him with late Philip Seymour Hoffman on their cover.
A source told that ID-PR firm initiated the split after the singer posted a series of furious tweets about the mag`s decision not to feature him on the cover after the ` Capote` star`s tragic death.
An ID-PR rep told another site that the `Hold On, We`re Going Home` hitmaker is an incredibly talented artist, and they are proud of their results for his new album and tour, and they wish him the best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law