Drew Barrymore baby-proofs home?
London: Actress Drew Barrymore is protective of baby daughter Olive and has reportedly spent USD 80,000 baby-proofing her home.
The ‘50 First Dates’ star, who became a mother for the first time three months ago, is determined to protect the tot as much as possible and so wants to make sure there`s nothing in her home that can harm her, reported Daily Star.
"She is being overprotective to the next level. But it`s also so sweet. She loves this child so much," a source said.
Barrymore, who married husband Will Kopelman when she was pregnant with Olive, has had baby monitors installed in every room, pointy edges around the house softened and all the electrical sockets raised.
Friends say the actress, who was in rehab by the time she was 13, wants Olive to have the safe and secure upbringing she never had.
"She`ll do everything it takes to keep Olive safe because no one did that for her when she was a kid," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult