Drew Barrymore celebrates baby shower with Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Hollywood star Drew Barrymore celebrated the impending arrival of her second child at a star-studded baby shower, where guests included Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Reese Witherspoon.
The 39-year-old actress, who already has a 16-month-old daughter Olive with her husband Will Kopelman, is expecting another baby girl enjoyed a huge bash over the weekend, reportedly.
"Drew had a blast. (She is) so ready for this baby," a source said.
`Iron Man 3` star Paltrow, 41, was also on hand for the festivities despite keeping a low profile since announcing her split from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, 37, last month after 10 years of marriage.
Barrymore is expected to give birth in the next two weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virendra Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'