Drew Barrymore expecting second child
Wellington: Drew Barrymore and her art consultant hubby, Will Kopelman are expecting their second child, according to reports.
Speculations were sparked when the 38-year-old actress had worn a long flowing dress to the LACMA Art + Film Gala which strategically covered her figure, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Last month, the `Music and Lyrics` star had told talk show host Jay Leno that she grew up as the only child and having one child really worked for some parents, as it made their kids independent.
Barrymore married art consultant Kopelman in June 2012 and has never been shy about expressing her views on having a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home