Drew Barrymore expecting second child
Wellington: Drew Barrymore and her art consultant hubby, Will Kopelman are expecting their second child, according to reports.
Speculations were sparked when the 38-year-old actress had worn a long flowing dress to the LACMA Art + Film Gala which strategically covered her figure, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Last month, the `Music and Lyrics` star had told talk show host Jay Leno that she grew up as the only child and having one child really worked for some parents, as it made their kids independent.
Barrymore married art consultant Kopelman in June 2012 and has never been shy about expressing her views on having a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is