Duchess Kate`s gown crowned `Queen of wedding dresses`
London: Kate Middleton`s gown has been crowned the queen of wedding dresses by a new poll.
According to a survey by a website, the Duchess of Cambridge`s Grace Kelly-inspired dress by Alexander McQueen`s Sarah Burton claimed the first spot, followed by Kim Kardashian`s Givency Haute Couture dress for her wedding to Kanye West, suggest reports.
Other wedding attires that made it to the list are Victoria Beckham `s Vera Wang gown for her wedding to David in 1999, Kate Moss` boho Galliano gown and Coleen Rooney`s Marchesa outfit for her wedding to Wayne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!