Duchess Kate wants mum Carole to become royal nanny
London: Kate Middleton is reportedly planning her mother Carole Middleton to move in with her, as a royal nanny, when her baby arrives.
According to the plan, which has been revealed in an interview with Duchess of Cambridge’s friend Jessica Hay, the 31-year-old royal wants to break the tradition, by bringing her 57-year-old mother at Kensington Palace when the new prince or princess arrives in July, the Mirror reported.
A professional childminder is usually brought in by the monarchy, but Duchess Kate seems to step away from the practice.
Hay also revealed on how the royals have been rallying round the Duchess of Cambridge to help her recover from the morning sickness that left her in hospital.
She said that the parents-to-be are both pretty terrified about the rest of the pregnancy after the hyperemesis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!