Duke, Duchess determined to enjoy Asia trip
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are refusing to let the furore over the topless pictures of Duchess Catherine ruin their tour of the Far East.
The royal couple is currently on an official visit to Asia as part of Queen Elizabeth`s Diamond Jubilee celebrations and while they are very upset the intimate pictures were published in a French magazine, they won`t let it stop them from enjoying the trip, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"They`ve been very clear that they will not allow this to intrude on their enjoyment of the tour or, more importantly their work on behalf of the queen," William`s spokesperson told the Sunday Mirror newspaper.
"The couple always felt very strongly about privacy and harassment. Its part of a very long-standing and heartfelt position by the duke and Prince Harry, given their past, to do everything they can to protect themselves," added the spokesperson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for action sequences was intense, says director SS Rajamouli on 'Baahubali'
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now