close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Dustin Diamond pleads not guilty in stabbing case

Actor Dustin Diamond has pleaded not guilty to charges related to the stabbing of a man on Christmas Day 2014.

Dustin Diamond pleads not guilty in stabbing case

New York: Actor Dustin Diamond has pleaded not guilty to charges related to the stabbing of a man on Christmas Day 2014.

The 38-year-old former 'Saved by the Bell' actor was arrested following the incident at a bar in Wisconsin and charged with recklessly endangering safety, carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct, reported New York Daily News.

Diamond attended a court hearing. His lawyer Thomas Alberti told reporters: "Dustin continues to believe the legal process will exonerate him and he is undaunted by the work that lies ahead."

Diamond's fiancee Amanda Schultz also pleaded not guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct. According to Ozaukee County Circuit Court records, Schultz allegedly pushed a woman who was harassing her and Diamond at the Grand Avenue Saloon in Port Washington, Wisconsin, north of Milwaukee.

Diamond has denied stabbing the man, whose wound was not life-threatening, and previously said he got caught up in a scuffle while trying to protect his fiancee. The next court date in the case is scheduled for February 19. 

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions