Dwayne Johnson addresses prison inmates
London: Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson recently visited a prison and asked inmates to stay strong.
The 41-year-old, who has worked in films like ‘The Game Plan’ , ‘Race to Witch Mountain’ and ‘Fast & Furious 6’, posted a photo on Twitter showing his meeting with inmates along with an inspirational message for them, reported Contactmusic.
"I was arrested multiple times as a teen (fighting-stupid). Said if I can make it, so can you. Stay strong," he posted.
Johnson tried to inspire the inmates by sharing his experience of how he kept himself strong during his days in prison, and worked towards his success.
The actor, also known as The Rock, previously said, "I got in trouble a lot when I was younger. By the time I was 16, I had been arrested eight or nine times for a variety of things, terrible things that I shouldn`t have been doing. Much later in life, once I got out of college, I started to understand the power of seeing your potential and what that means."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto