Dwayne Johnson undergoes emergency Hernia surgery
Los Angeles: Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne `Rock` Johnson underwent a hernia surgery after injuring himself during his WrestleMania clash with John Cena earlier this month.
The 40-year-old announced on Twitter that he would undergo the surgery, reported Aceshowbiz.
After the successful surgery, the actor tweeted, "Dr repaired 3 hernial tears (fun pain). Superman is on the mend."
Johnson`s representative said that the star had an emergency hernia operation on April 22, forcing him to miss the Hollywood premiere of his new movie, `Pain & Gain`. He is now recovering at home.
One day before the procedure, the wrestler had tweeted, "Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic. Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
Johnson, 40, met Cena in the ring on April 7, during a WWE Title defense match for WrestleMania 29. As a result of the confrontation, he suffered a fairly serious injury to his midsection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today