Dylan Farrow calls Woody Allens denial "outright lies"
Los Angeles: Dylan Farrow, who has renewed allegations that her adoptive father Woody Allen sexually abused her when she was seven, denounced the director`s denial.
Allen responded to Dylan`s open letter to the New York Times almost after a week with his own lengthy reply where he said Dylan`s claims were a "shabby agenda" by his ex-partner Mia Farrow to punish him for falling in love with Soon-Yi Previn (Mia`s adopted daughter from her previous marriage).
Allen said his letter is his last response to allegations by the Farrow family.
Dylan, in her response to her adoptive father`s letter, gave her denial to The Hollywood Reporter where she slammed the director for suggesting that she was coached by her mother to make the allegations 22-years-ago.
"I have never wavered in describing what he did to me. I will carry the memories of surviving these experiences for the rest of my life," Dylan said while challenging other points made by Allen in his op-ed.
She called it "the latest rehash of the same legalese, distortions, and outright lies he has leveled at me for the past 20 years."
"Woody Allen has an arsenal of lawyers and publicists but the one thing he does not have on his side is the truth... I won`t let the truth be buried and I won`t be silenced," Dylan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows